Test Prep and Flight Training Program
This course is 2 days and includes actual Drone flight training.
- Applicable regulations relating to small unmanned aircraft system rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation.
- Airspace classification and operating requirements, and flight restrictions affecting small unmanned aircraft operation.
- Aviation weather sources and effects of weather on small unmanned aircraft performance.
- Small unmanned aircraft loading and performance.
- Emergency procedures.
- Crew resource management.
- Radio communication procedures.
- Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft.
- Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol.
- Aeronautical decision-making and judgment.
- Airport operations.
- Maintenance and preflight inspection procedures.
Included with this course –
- Gleim UAS Drone Test Preparation Manual
- Certificate of Completion
Upcoming Course Dates
- November 23, 2019 thru November 24, 2019
- February 1, 2020 thru February 2, 2020
- March 14, 2020 and March 15, 2020
- June 2, 2020 and June 3, 2020
Course Fee $1750 USD